Search This Blog
Home > Grill Recipes > All Up In Your Grill! Eight Great Ideas for Your Holiday Cookout
All Up In Your Grill! Eight Great Ideas for Your Holiday Cookout
Posted on Sabtu, 28 Mei 2011 by TEAM
Memorial Day weekend is here! Time to dust off the grill, and find that "Kiss the Cook" apron everyone loves so much. Is there anything so empowering (for us simple-mined males at least) as standing in front of a flaming grill, foam-wrapped can of beer in one hand, giant grill tongs in the other?
I've posted eight of my favorite grill recipe videos below. All are proven crowd-pleasers, and none require any special skills or equipment. By the way, don't forget the side dishes, everyone knows they are the real secret to a great backyard meal. Have a wonderful weekend, and as always, enjoy!
| Santa Maria Tri-Tip | Grilled Lamb Chops |
|---|---|
| |
| Grilled Flank Steak | Grilled Lemon Chicken |
| |
| Cornell Chicken | Grilled Barbecue Chicken |
| |
| Grilled Pork Tenderloin | Grilled Asian Skirt Steak |
| |
Category Article Grill Recipes
Popular Posts
-
This fast and easy creamy tomato tuna penne pasta recipe is inspired by one of my favorite lunches of all time; the tuna melt with cup of cr...
-
Beef Stroganoff is one of my favorite recipes of all time, but not the classic Russian version, which had neither mushrooms nor onions, and...
-
When I saw my friend, Jennifer Perillo, do a homemade butter post on her great blog, In Jennie's Kitchen , I thought it would make for ...
-
I mentioned in the recent Roasted Asparagus with Fried Prosciutto and Poached Egg video post that I'd be doing a new and improved ...
-
When I was a young boy, many summer lunches were spent at my grandparent's table, and that's where I first learned to enjoy fresh ve...
-
This is not a tease for an upcoming fried rice video. As magnificent a meal as it was, this was simply the result of using up some leftover ...
-
Hello from Atlanta, where I'm hard at work eating and drinking my way around the 1st Annual Atlanta Food and Wine Festival . Been having...
-
I forgot I promised to post the video for the simple peach sauce I used to drizzle over the duck breasts in the stove-top sous vide recipe ....
-
This post's original title was, " Lobster Scrambled Eggs � I Wonder What the Poor People are Having for Breakfast Today?" Of c...
-
They say timing is everything, and that was certainly the case this morning. Due to a blur of licensing contracts, book proposals, travel ar...
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Appetizer (10)
- Asian Cuisine (6)
- Barbecue (6)
- Beef (18)
- Blog News (83)
- Breads (5)
- Breakfast (10)
- Cheese (8)
- Chicken (11)
- Chocolate (4)
- Dessert (8)
- Duck (3)
- Grill Recipes (5)
- Italian Cuisine (6)
- Lamb (5)
- Latin Food (3)
- Legumes (1)
- Pasta (8)
- Pork (9)
- Potato (6)
- Rice (2)
- Salads (3)
- Sandwiches (4)
- Sauces (11)
- Seafood (10)
- Side Dish (13)
- Soups (6)
- Spicy (6)
- Stews (1)
- Tips and Techniques (11)
- Turkey (3)
- Vegetables (15)
- Weekend Filler (2)
Blog Archive
online now :





