Search This Blog
Home >Unlabelled > Help! I've Been Wikipedia'd!
Help! I've Been Wikipedia'd!
Posted on Selasa, 01 Maret 2011 by TEAM
I never cared about having a Wikipedia page, until I had a Wikipedia page. If fact, even though it's my go-to source for the little bit of research I actually do, I've never really thought about having my own page.
The problem is, I'm so busy with work right now, I'm afraid I don�t have time to figure out how this whole thing works. I can't even figure out who nominated the page in the first place. I see that the page is up for deletion unless they can verify it's a legit entry, or something to that effect.
So I'm asking for a little help from you all. Do you know how this works? Are any of you active editors of Wikipedia? Is that even the right terminology? Can you edit and add info for me (like the awards and honors we've won)?
You can see the page in question here. Thanks in advance for any advice or assistance you can provide!
Popular Posts
-
I normally don't care too much about how absolutely accurate the color profiles of my photos are. I'm the video guy, so if the pictu...
-
I was debating whether to call these supple, delectable discs, "tortillas," or "flatbreads," but since they were inspire...
-
Yesterday's Pork Diablo recipe reminded me of this Stuffed and Rolled Pork Tenderloin recipe I posted over three years ago. This is on...
-
When I was a young boy, many summer lunches were spent at my grandparent's table, and that's where I first learned to enjoy fresh ve...
-
They say timing is everything, and that was certainly the case this morning. Due to a blur of licensing contracts, book proposals, travel ar...
-
This light and spicy tomato crab bisque is one of my all-time favorite "need something gourmet at the last minute" emergency recip...
-
I've been looking for a tasty way to show off this ultra-fast and easy barbecue sauce vinaigrette idea, and this almost raw succotash sa...
-
Whenever I hear people say you shouldn�t ruin fresh fish at the sushi bar by dipping it in copious amounts of wasabi-spiked soy sauce, I thi...
-
Here they are � easy and delicious, spicy orange chicken wings, cleverly named (according to me anyway) after the spicy orange chicken serve...
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Appetizer (10)
- Asian Cuisine (6)
- Barbecue (6)
- Beef (18)
- Blog News (83)
- Breads (5)
- Breakfast (10)
- Cheese (8)
- Chicken (11)
- Chocolate (4)
- Dessert (8)
- Duck (3)
- Grill Recipes (5)
- Italian Cuisine (6)
- Lamb (5)
- Latin Food (3)
- Legumes (1)
- Pasta (8)
- Pork (9)
- Potato (6)
- Rice (2)
- Salads (3)
- Sandwiches (4)
- Sauces (11)
- Seafood (10)
- Side Dish (13)
- Soups (6)
- Spicy (6)
- Stews (1)
- Tips and Techniques (11)
- Turkey (3)
- Vegetables (15)
- Weekend Filler (2)
Blog Archive
online now :
