Search This Blog
Home > Blog News > Hello from Hollywood!
Hello from Hollywood!
Posted on Rabu, 12 Januari 2011 by TEAM
I'm in glamorous Hollywood, CA (pictured here is my glamorous hotel), for the Tasty Awards. You can read about exactly what that is here, but I wanted to post a quick note to let you know I'll be here until Friday, so please pardon me if I'm not able to respond to an email or comment.
A sincere thanks to all of you who helped me get this nomination. Wish me luck! (not to win the award, but to survive my stay! ;-)
Category Article Blog News
Popular Posts
-
I normally don't care too much about how absolutely accurate the color profiles of my photos are. I'm the video guy, so if the pictu...
-
I was debating whether to call these supple, delectable discs, "tortillas," or "flatbreads," but since they were inspire...
-
Yesterday's Pork Diablo recipe reminded me of this Stuffed and Rolled Pork Tenderloin recipe I posted over three years ago. This is on...
-
When I was a young boy, many summer lunches were spent at my grandparent's table, and that's where I first learned to enjoy fresh ve...
-
They say timing is everything, and that was certainly the case this morning. Due to a blur of licensing contracts, book proposals, travel ar...
-
This light and spicy tomato crab bisque is one of my all-time favorite "need something gourmet at the last minute" emergency recip...
-
I've been looking for a tasty way to show off this ultra-fast and easy barbecue sauce vinaigrette idea, and this almost raw succotash sa...
-
Whenever I hear people say you shouldn�t ruin fresh fish at the sushi bar by dipping it in copious amounts of wasabi-spiked soy sauce, I thi...
-
Here they are � easy and delicious, spicy orange chicken wings, cleverly named (according to me anyway) after the spicy orange chicken serve...
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Appetizer (10)
- Asian Cuisine (6)
- Barbecue (6)
- Beef (18)
- Blog News (83)
- Breads (5)
- Breakfast (10)
- Cheese (8)
- Chicken (11)
- Chocolate (4)
- Dessert (8)
- Duck (3)
- Grill Recipes (5)
- Italian Cuisine (6)
- Lamb (5)
- Latin Food (3)
- Legumes (1)
- Pasta (8)
- Pork (9)
- Potato (6)
- Rice (2)
- Salads (3)
- Sandwiches (4)
- Sauces (11)
- Seafood (10)
- Side Dish (13)
- Soups (6)
- Spicy (6)
- Stews (1)
- Tips and Techniques (11)
- Turkey (3)
- Vegetables (15)
- Weekend Filler (2)
Blog Archive
online now :