Search This Blog
Home > Blog News > Leaving for Las Vegas to Attend Classes at Kingsford U
Leaving for Las Vegas to Attend Classes at Kingsford U
Posted on Jumat, 04 Maret 2011 by TEAM
![]() |
| Photo (c) Grilling.com |
Michele and I are heading to Las Vegas for some post-graduate studies at Kingsford University. Some of you may remember our first KU experience (you can see our class picture below), which I immortalized in the blog post, "Learning the Easy Way at Kingsford University."
It was such a great time, so we jumped at the chance to attend another event. This time we're at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for a NASCAR-themed weekend of barbecue-related fun in the sun.
I know nothing about NASCAR, at all, but from what I hear we'll probably be drinking beer out of cans and chewing tobacco, so I'm really looking forward to that. As far as the food goes, world champion pitmaster and all-around cool dude, Chris Lilly, will be in charge of the cue�d cuisine (which means it will totally rock).
If you'd like, you can follow along with all the smoky, high-speed adventures on my Twitter page, and be sure to stay tuned for the official recap when we return. Vroom!
Kingsford University Class of 2009
Category Article Barbecue, Blog News
Popular Posts
-
This fast and easy creamy tomato tuna penne pasta recipe is inspired by one of my favorite lunches of all time; the tuna melt with cup of cr...
-
Beef Stroganoff is one of my favorite recipes of all time, but not the classic Russian version, which had neither mushrooms nor onions, and...
-
When I saw my friend, Jennifer Perillo, do a homemade butter post on her great blog, In Jennie's Kitchen , I thought it would make for ...
-
I mentioned in the recent Roasted Asparagus with Fried Prosciutto and Poached Egg video post that I'd be doing a new and improved ...
-
When I was a young boy, many summer lunches were spent at my grandparent's table, and that's where I first learned to enjoy fresh ve...
-
This is not a tease for an upcoming fried rice video. As magnificent a meal as it was, this was simply the result of using up some leftover ...
-
I'd like to congratulate my friend, and resident Food Wishes beer consultant, Jesse Friedman, who has recently taken the plunge into the...
-
Hello from Atlanta, where I'm hard at work eating and drinking my way around the 1st Annual Atlanta Food and Wine Festival . Been having...
-
I forgot I promised to post the video for the simple peach sauce I used to drizzle over the duck breasts in the stove-top sous vide recipe ....
-
This post's original title was, " Lobster Scrambled Eggs � I Wonder What the Poor People are Having for Breakfast Today?" Of c...
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Appetizer (10)
- Asian Cuisine (6)
- Barbecue (6)
- Beef (18)
- Blog News (83)
- Breads (5)
- Breakfast (10)
- Cheese (8)
- Chicken (11)
- Chocolate (4)
- Dessert (8)
- Duck (3)
- Grill Recipes (5)
- Italian Cuisine (6)
- Lamb (5)
- Latin Food (3)
- Legumes (1)
- Pasta (8)
- Pork (9)
- Potato (6)
- Rice (2)
- Salads (3)
- Sandwiches (4)
- Sauces (11)
- Seafood (10)
- Side Dish (13)
- Soups (6)
- Spicy (6)
- Stews (1)
- Tips and Techniques (11)
- Turkey (3)
- Vegetables (15)
- Weekend Filler (2)
Blog Archive
online now :


