Search This Blog
Home > Grill Recipes > Barbecued Peaches Because You Have Ten Minutes
Barbecued Peaches Because You Have Ten Minutes
Posted on Sabtu, 16 Juli 2011 by TEAM
You've just finished grilling extra-thick pork chops, and like any good cook you're letting them rest. Not wanting to waste a nice smoky bed of still-hot coals, you take some ripe, juicy peaches, slather them in barbecue sauce, and grill them until just heated through. You serve them next to the pork, and while you eat, your guests shower you with praise, warming you like the mid-July sun.
I used Michele's SFQ barbecue sauce for this, but your favorite brand or recipe should work, especially ones that have a little spicy kick to them. Enjoy!
I used Michele's SFQ barbecue sauce for this, but your favorite brand or recipe should work, especially ones that have a little spicy kick to them. Enjoy!
Category Article Grill Recipes
Popular Posts
-
I was debating whether to call these supple, delectable discs, "tortillas," or "flatbreads," but since they were inspire...
-
I mentioned in the recent Roasted Asparagus with Fried Prosciutto and Poached Egg video post that I'd be doing a new and improved ...
-
This light and spicy tomato crab bisque is one of my all-time favorite "need something gourmet at the last minute" emergency recip...
-
Whenever I hear people say you shouldn�t ruin fresh fish at the sushi bar by dipping it in copious amounts of wasabi-spiked soy sauce, I thi...
-
There's nothing like the soul-warming goodness of a freshly fried potato pancake, and thanks to Hanukkah, you can't visit a food web...
-
When I was a young boy, many summer lunches were spent at my grandparent's table, and that's where I first learned to enjoy fresh ve...
-
Chef John is currently flying cross-country, back to beautiful San Francisco. In addition to typing in the third person, for no apparent rea...
-
This video recipe for butternut squash cakes is a team effort between me and my friend, Stephanie S tiavetti, from Wasabimon.com . Stephanie...
-
Yesterday's Pork Diablo recipe reminded me of this Stuffed and Rolled Pork Tenderloin recipe I posted over three years ago. This is on...
-
I'm just guessing, but I bet there's some old French kitchen expression that roughly translates to, "Hey, it has crispy, fried ...
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Appetizer (10)
- Asian Cuisine (6)
- Barbecue (6)
- Beef (18)
- Blog News (83)
- Breads (5)
- Breakfast (10)
- Cheese (8)
- Chicken (11)
- Chocolate (4)
- Dessert (8)
- Duck (3)
- Grill Recipes (5)
- Italian Cuisine (6)
- Lamb (5)
- Latin Food (3)
- Legumes (1)
- Pasta (8)
- Pork (9)
- Potato (6)
- Rice (2)
- Salads (3)
- Sandwiches (4)
- Sauces (11)
- Seafood (10)
- Side Dish (13)
- Soups (6)
- Spicy (6)
- Stews (1)
- Tips and Techniques (11)
- Turkey (3)
- Vegetables (15)
- Weekend Filler (2)
Blog Archive
online now :