Search This Blog
Home > Grill Recipes > Barbecued Peaches Because You Have Ten Minutes
Barbecued Peaches Because You Have Ten Minutes
Posted on Sabtu, 16 Juli 2011 by TEAM
You've just finished grilling extra-thick pork chops, and like any good cook you're letting them rest. Not wanting to waste a nice smoky bed of still-hot coals, you take some ripe, juicy peaches, slather them in barbecue sauce, and grill them until just heated through. You serve them next to the pork, and while you eat, your guests shower you with praise, warming you like the mid-July sun.
I used Michele's SFQ barbecue sauce for this, but your favorite brand or recipe should work, especially ones that have a little spicy kick to them. Enjoy!
I used Michele's SFQ barbecue sauce for this, but your favorite brand or recipe should work, especially ones that have a little spicy kick to them. Enjoy!
Category Article Grill Recipes
Popular Posts
-
Hello from Atlanta, where I'm hard at work eating and drinking my way around the 1st Annual Atlanta Food and Wine Festival . Been having...
-
This is not a tease for an upcoming fried rice video. As magnificent a meal as it was, this was simply the result of using up some leftover ...
-
This fast and easy creamy tomato tuna penne pasta recipe is inspired by one of my favorite lunches of all time; the tuna melt with cup of cr...
-
I normally don't care too much about how absolutely accurate the color profiles of my photos are. I'm the video guy, so if the pictu...
-
Beef Stroganoff is one of my favorite recipes of all time, but not the classic Russian version, which had neither mushrooms nor onions, and...
-
I was doing some research on shrimp toast for an upcoming video, and I became obsessed with the thought of frying things on white bread, whi...
-
When I saw my friend, Jennifer Perillo, do a homemade butter post on her great blog, In Jennie's Kitchen , I thought it would make for ...
-
This light and spicy tomato crab bisque is one of my all-time favorite "need something gourmet at the last minute" emergency recip...
-
This post's original title was, " Lobster Scrambled Eggs � I Wonder What the Poor People are Having for Breakfast Today?" Of c...
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
- Appetizer (10)
- Asian Cuisine (6)
- Barbecue (6)
- Beef (18)
- Blog News (83)
- Breads (5)
- Breakfast (10)
- Cheese (8)
- Chicken (11)
- Chocolate (4)
- Dessert (8)
- Duck (3)
- Grill Recipes (5)
- Italian Cuisine (6)
- Lamb (5)
- Latin Food (3)
- Legumes (1)
- Pasta (8)
- Pork (9)
- Potato (6)
- Rice (2)
- Salads (3)
- Sandwiches (4)
- Sauces (11)
- Seafood (10)
- Side Dish (13)
- Soups (6)
- Spicy (6)
- Stews (1)
- Tips and Techniques (11)
- Turkey (3)
- Vegetables (15)
- Weekend Filler (2)
Blog Archive
online now :